Friday, February 5, 2010

School's Out!!

No, not for the summer...yet.  But I got that fateful text message this morning.  Yes I've joined the 21st century and I get texts now instead of having to call on a phone tree!  I love it!!  So what am I doing at home today you ask?  Relaxing?  Surfing the internet? (well yes I'm typing on my blog, if you call that surfing) Painting my nails?  Stuffing my face?  No. No. No. and No. I'm cleaning!  And believe it or not I'm pretty thankful for this day, because our laundry has gotten out of control.  Is it weird that I'm constantly blogging about feeling like my life is a mess and my laundry is uncontrollable??? Probably, but who cares! Today is the day that I get to catch up, and I think the biggest reason I'm so excited is because I don't have to clean tomorrow since I'll get it all done today! :) I've been at it since about 8:30 a.m. and I'm on load #4.  Yay!  I'm also doing a test drive with the new Bounce dryer bar, so I'll let you know if I love it or hate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment