Wednesday, February 17, 2010

70 & Sunny

No, this is not the weather forecast here in the midwest, but it is what I would like for it to be.  I had a dream last night that I was wearing flip flops.  That's all it was about, flip flops.  Not sure why, but I didn't care.  The closed-toe shoes were a thing of the past and my little piggies were free! Free as a bird!  I am so sick and tired of it being cold.  Not just cold, but really stinkin' cold...so much for global warming huh?!?  Thanks a lot Al! ;)  I was watching the weather this morning and today it is supposed to be sunny and 35, so that helps...but I'm still left wanting more.  I am realistic, I realize it's only February, but it feels like it's been winter for like 4 months now!  I heard on the radio that we have had snow an average of every three days this winter.  Every. Three. Days. 

I'm officially ready for sun, and the smell of stuff growing!  And my washer and dryer are tired of me having to wash so many darn socks...and sweaters...and pants.  I want it to look and feel like this.  Hey, a girl can dream right??

No comments:

Post a Comment