- Hanging with the fam. This is the first year that I am officially part of 2 families, which can get really crazy but it's so worth it.
- Seeing my besties. Kristin and Lori will be in town! Lori and I need "face time"...we get ear time often but sometimes that's just not good enough. I can't wait to see Kris and have a drink with her. It's been a long time!
- Snuggling with my honey. Baby it's cold outside! (side note - this is my all time favorite Christmas song. All. Time.) I really enjoy snuggling with him on the couch and looking around at all the blessings we have. All while enjoying some seriously terrible tv.
- One word...FOOD! I absolutely love me some holiday food. Christmas Eve is my favorite...all the snack food and wine you can handle. Christmas Day, more traditional but still good. I have a major lack of self-control over those two days (+ New Year's Eve) but that's nothing January 1st can't fix.
- Getting Christmas cards. This will be our first year getting Christmas cards sent to Mr. & Mrs.!
- The massive amounts of "1st Christmas Together" ornaments we will receive (I already know of 4. Yes 4.) 2009 has been an amazing year for us.
- Christmas break. Thank the Lord that I will finally have some time to catch up around the house, with no school work to do!
- Giving all the great gifts away!!! That's the best feeling.
- The after-Christmas sales. Although I may have to contain myself this year...trying to save money sucks!
- Hectic relaxation...there is nothing like it in the world. Two weeks of pure bliss, a whirlwind of seeing family and friends, cooking, wrapping, giving, celebrating, drinking, talking, laughing, loving, cleaning, and sleeping. I am really looking forward to some serious sleep.
4 years ago