Monday, December 14, 2009

"I'm Busy" is the understatement of the year

This week is crazy...here's how it goes:
  • Today - make food for work snacks, grade papers all day at work, find time to address and send out all the thank you notes from our wedding that have been done for a month but have not been sent out because of basketball (sorry people, hope you understand), practice after school, scout/videotape in Moberly, come home to my already sleeping husband
  • Tuesday - Tutor in the morning, grade papers/make the final all day, basketball game at home, come home to my already sleeping husband
  • Wednesday - Tutor in the morning, grade papers/make the final all day, cancel practice because I need to or I'll hurt somebody, staff Christmas party at Emmet's, take Christmas card picture because we will both be dressed up for the first time since Thanksgiving, order Christmas cards, actually see my husband and go to bed at the same time!
  • Thursday - Grade papers/make the final all day, make labels for Christmas cards, basketball practice after school, pick up Christmas cards, appointment in Columbia, finish Christmas shopping (may do this Friday instead), stuff Christmas cards and send those suckers out!
  • Friday - Give finals, no practice, actually see my husband!!!
Whew!! I'm exhausted just reading this back, but I just have to get through this week and I will be home free.  I don't even drink soda and a diet coke is sounding lovely right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment