Monday, November 23, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

For those of you that don't know my husband, he loves to hunt.  With hunting season comes less time together (boo) and...the beard...(cue the horror movie scream.)  Let me clarrify a few things.  I love my husband with all my heart, seriously I do...but I'm not a big fan of the beard.  No I'm not going to pick up and leave one day just because he had a beard.  I just deal with it...just like he dealt with me packing around 15 extra pounds for the past couple of years, but we're not gonna go there...

But much to my surprise, last night my honey did something he has never done...shaved that sucker off early.  Gasp!  He usually waits until the first couple weeks of January to shave it off and surprises me then, but I have to survive through Christmas.  He told me that he had been planning on doing it because he "wanted to look nice for Thanksgiving" but whatever the reason, I love him, I love him, I LOVE HIM!  Maybe I'm just super pumped because now we can take Christmas card pictures (yes I was still going to take them with the beard...I won't discriminate)...but either way, I am very excited to have my husband back!

No comments:

Post a Comment