Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the Grind

I am back! Back at work and surprisingly cheery.  For about a week and a half I have been dreading this day, but thanks to my awesome coworkers today isn't so bad.  A short meeting this morning and we have the rest of the day to ourselves.  I am planning my butt off!  I have all of 3rd quarter planned (can't go too far...snow days are looking probable this year) and I feel really good about 2nd semester.  I know the kids will only feel the same way for about 2 weeks, but hey...they're teenagers.  What do I expect??  I only have 3 more weeks of basketball and after that I can really work harder on me.  In my earlier post I mentioned one of my resolutions of being healthier.  This started today (well mainly tomorrow because we are all going out to eat for lunch...darn) and I already feel more energetic...or maybe it's just optimism.  Here's to a good week.  The Mr. and I are going on a date this weekend.  He asked me last night, which I gotta admit was pretty cute.  And for all of you that are doing the "shove my finger down my throat" act...oh well.  Loving the hubs right now!!  First couple days of 2010 are looking bright and cheery.  If only it wasn't -25 outside...but on the bright side, we did find out in our meeting this morning that it is a good possibility that we will have a late start part of this week! Heck yeah!! One more hour for me to do a load of laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment