Monday, January 25, 2010

Hoops, Hangnails, and Hope

Hoops...because basketball is over!  Not that I didn't have fun, but all you coaches out there understand, those last two weeks are tough.  I'm exhausted, but I had a great group of girls and I think they had a lot of fun.  Hangnails...because I'm on week #4 of not biting my nails.  I'm sporting "brilliant bordeaux" on those babies!  Only bad thing, since my nails were so bad to begin with (you have no idea, we're talking ET fingers here...) I keep getting these massive hangnails.  I must fight the urge to bite them off.  So I carry around my trusty pair of clippers and let them do the work for me.  It's pretty hard, and some days I catch myself almost biting them (almost)...but then reality sets in, and bam! I'm over it!  And lastly, hope...hope that I don't pass out tonight when I work out for the first time in...well let's just say...a very long time.  Time to get back on the bandwagon.  I'm ready!

Oh, and I finished the Friday Night Knitting Club.  Really cute book, very Steel Magnolias and Sex and the City all wrapped up in one book.  I went ahead and checked out the second book, so I'm starting that now...I'll let you know what I think when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment